April 8 - April 12
The Art of Augusta Hospitality, Mastered
1018 Azalea Drive – where refined amenities and relaxed service combine to create a distinctive country club atmosphere like no other at The Masters in Augusta. The 1018 Club is the place you want to call home throughout four exhilarating days of tournament play. Whether you’re looking for a quick cocktail in between tee times or you’d like to grab a bite to eat from our award-winning celebrity chef ‘s menu, The 1018 Club’s entire staff is here to cater to your every need from morning to night.
AMENITIES & FEATURES
As a 1018 Club guest, you’re in for a Masters experience like no other in Augusta. The food, the drinks, the service and all the little extras represent the style, sophistication and southern charm for which the tournament is famous.
From a relaxing massage and a cold towel to a fine cigar, it’s the little things that separate our service from other clubs. 1018 Club guests enjoy the Masters tournament in the heart of the action or back at the Club with their feet up. No worries. You won’t miss a second of play with HDTVs broadcasting the tournament from one of our bar areas. And that’s just the beginning.
TAKE NOTE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS
- A 9,000 sq. ft., expansive outdoor multi-level deck situated under the Augusta pine trees
- Big screen TVs broadcast news, sports and network tournament coverage throughout the week – view the broadcast television coverage schedule
- Private business center with 3 computer workstations, copier, fax & printer
- Club-wide WiFi
- Secure lockers for storage
- Shuttle service to and from the main gate, featuring a service area with beverages and private restrooms
- Five permanent restrooms
OUR CULINARY TEAM EXCEEDS ALL STANDARDS IN TASTE, QUALITY, AND PRESENTATION
At The 1018 Club, we are all about happy patrons and memorable experiences. That in mind, in 2014 we hired celebrity chef, Kent Rathbun to command our culinary department and has he ever delivered!
From the out of this world breakfasts to the delicious culinary creations, fresh from the grill, you are in for a real treat!
Chef Kent has upped our game at The 1018 Club making us “the” go to hospitality house in Augusta.