- The out of the box sharpness is one of the best in the industry. That it is beloved by famous gourmet chefs
- An Ergonomic Handle – Designed By F.A. Porsche Working With The Chef Of The Decade, Jorg Worther
- A Metal “Pearl” That Clearly Demarcates The End Of The Handle, For Better Control When Cutting
- A seamless perfection and hygienic transition from blade to handle
Chroma P02 Type 301 Hammered Santoku Knife, 7.25″
Chroma P02 Type 301 7.24” Santoku Knife excels at chopping vegetables. This knife can also be used to cut up meat and mince herbs. The wide blade of the Chroma Type 301 Santoku Knife can be used to scoop up chopped foods and transfer them into a pot or a bowl.
This 18.8 cm knife should only be used to prepare thawed foods, do not use this blade to cut frozen foods, bones, or as a utility knife. The blade of the Chroma Type 301 Santoku Knife is constructed from high-quality Japanese 301 Steel and is separated by a metal pearl from the stainless steel handle. To create a functional yet attractive knife, F.A. Porsche alongside chef Jörg Wörther designed an ergonomic, hygienic handle. Chroma Type 301 Knives must be hand washed after every use. Never place these knives in the dishwasher, as it could damage and dull the blade. A dull knife blade is the single most common cause of knife related injury in the kitchen. Type 301 Knives should only be sharpened using the original Type 301 whetstone. Using a sharpening steel could damage the blade. To help maintain the edge of your knife only use wooden or plastic cutting boards. It is recommended that Type 301knives be sharpened daily when used in a professional setting, and about every six months for hobby cooks.
- A metal pearl that divides the end of the blade from the handle
- High-quality Japanese 301 Steel Blade
- Stainless-steel Handle Ergonomic Handle designed by F.A. Porsche working with chef, Jörg Wörther
- Each blade is sharpened by the hand of a master
|2 × 3 × 16 in