- Set of Two Knives: P18 Chef’s knife 20 cm and P09 Paring knife 7.7 cm.
- Hardness of 58-60° HRC at the cutting edge.
- Ergonomic handle designed by F.A. Porsche, which offers better control and allows the knife to stand upright without its blade touching the bench.
- Metal “pearl” which clearly demarcates the end of the handle, for better control when cutting.
- Seamless construction and hygienic transition from blade to handle.
- Out of the box sharpness is among best in the industry.
- Chroma offers special whetstones used to sharpen the type 301 knives.
- For the novice user there are available metal “guides” which place the knife on the correct angle against the whetstone.
- High-quality gift packaging
Chroma P918 Type 301 Knife Set, 2 Pc.
Chroma Knife Set Type 301 P918 is a gift set that consists of two high quality chef knives in an elegant gift packaging.
This luxurious gift set is ideal for an introduction in the world of quality CHROMA knives or as a first class gift for that friend of yours that loves being creative in the kitchen!
The Knifeset consists of one P18 Chef’s knife and one P09 Paring knife. The P18 Chef’s knife is a Japanese classic with 20 cm blade, suitable for all-round tasks in the kitchen. Ideal for cleaning, cutting and chopping cabbage, vegetables and herbs, the 20cm chef’s knife is a true multipurpose tool. The P09 Paring knife with 7.7 cm blade, is small knife ideal for peeling and cutting small vegetables.
Chroma is a manufacturer that bridges the gap between Japanese tradition and the European design with the type 301 series. Chroma type 301 cutlery are designed by F.A. Porsche, who worked closely with chef of the decade, Jörg Wörther, in order to develop the final shape of the handle, which is optimized for maximum usability.
Τype 301 knives follow faithfully the Japanese philosophy, which dictates a knife to be lightweight and flexible so that it feels like an extension of the user’s hand.
They are made of high-quality Japanese 301 steel, a lightweight material which has a 58-60° hardness rating in the Rockwell hardness scale. The type 301 knives are harder than most of the non
Japanese knives and among the hardest knives within their price range. Because of this, each knife maintains its sharpness longer.
Even though the Chroma type 301 knives are mass produced, they are carefully razorsharp sharpened by the hand of a master. Quality control is performed on one-to-one basis and not through random sampling.
|Dimensions||2 × 4 × 16 in|